What currency are the prices do I see on the site?
All prices are in AUD.
I just placed an order, when will it be shipped?
We try our best to ship items as fast as we can. Products are normally shipped within 3 days. Please allow 4-7 days to receive your order in Australia.
Tracking numbers will be sent after your order has been SHIPPED. If you don't have a tracking number after 4 business please email us at email@example.com
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty! You must cancel your order before it ships.
I have entered an incorrect address what do I do now?
If you have miss-spelled or auto-filled in an incorrect address, simply reply to your order confirmation email and confirm. Once you double-check if the address given is wrong kindly notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the given address is wrong we can change the address to the correct one within 24 hours. No refund will be given after the 24 hours of incorrect submission.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time in Australia is 4-7 business days.
Do Epic Skateboards come with a warranty?
Epic Skateboards Warranty Policy
EPIC SKATEBOARDS PTY LTD
- Epic guarantees its products for 12 months to be of acceptable quality in accordance with section 54 of the Australian Consumer Law.
- If a Product fails to be of acceptable quality during the Warranty Period due to a defect in parts or workmanship, Epic at Epic’s expense will either
- repair the Product; or
- replace the Product with the same or equivalent Product (having regard to function, specification and design); or
- provide the Customer with a refund for the Purchase Price of that Product.
- Scope of Warranty
- The Warranty does not cover damage to a Product that has been damaged due to:
- Abuse, misuse, negligence, improper use or accidents,
- Storing the board in high temperatures or in damp environments
- How to make a Warranty Claim
- If the Customer is eligible to make a Warranty Claim, the Customer must:
contact Epic by emailing email@example.com
With proof of purchase and purchase date.
After authorisation of a return is granted the customer at their cost can send it to Epic’s Headquarters for inspection to diagnose the fault and confirm this Warranty applies, noting:
- Products should be packaged for return shipping in their original factory packaging or if this isn’t available in packaging that will keep the board safe in transport
- Name, address and phone number must be provided with the returned board.
- Upon receipt of the returned Product, Epic will promptly evaluate the Warranty Claim and in its sole discretion either:
- accept the Warranty Claim, in which case Epic will repair or replace the Product and return it to the Customer at Epic’s cost or issue a credit or refund in accordance with the Warranty; or
- reject the Warranty Claim, in which case Epic will return the Product to the Customer at the Customer’s sole cost.
I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?
Absolutely! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number and address the problem clearly, thanks.